White Onion Soup
khana hungama channel
- 4 soup mugs full vegetable stock or water
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 To 2 tbsp corn flour
- 4 large white onion finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- Pour oil in a wok and add butter. Once butter melts, add garlic. Once it turns pink, add onions, and fry till golden brown. Add Salt and green chillies, cook till onion are nice and brown in color, and are caramalized. Add sugar and mix.
- Mix all purpose flour and cook for a minute stirring continuously, then add the stock. Let it come to a boil. Mix corn flour in some water, and add to the boiling soup. Cook stirring every 30 secs or so till soup thickens.
- Dish out in soup mugs/bowls, and garnish with Oregano or black pepper and serve hot
Enjoy your meal!