Soya Mushroom Soup
khana hungama channel
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 small capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 7-8 Garlic Cloves Peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 1/2 soup bowls full vegetable stock
- 4 Spring onions, white chopped separately, and greens separate
- 200 gms Mushrooms each cut into 4-6 pieces depending upon size of Mushroom
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp soya sauce diluted in a little water
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Pour oil in a pan and add butter, let it melt. Drop in chopped garlic, stir and drop in spring onion white and add a pinch of Salt. Mix, saute for a minute or two and add mushrooms.
- Mix well and add Salt and black pepper powder, mix. Saute for 2-3 mins so mushrooms are a little soft, but retain their crunch. Add mixed herbs, mix, then add these into the vegetable stock, then add soya sauce.
- Let the soup come to a boil then add capsicum and 1/3rd of the spring onion greens. Add corn flour slurry.
- Let the soup boil again. Stir continuously while boiling, lower flame and let the soup thicken, stirring Occasionally.
- Once thickened to the desired consistency, turn off flame and Dish out in soup bowls. Serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!