khana hungama channel
- 1 medium sized Potato washed, Peeled and cut into cubes (to give body to the soup) 6-7 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp pasta seasoning or mix herbs
- 3-4 Cloves
- 1 tsp oil
- 8-10 peppercorns
- 2 Medium onions sliced
- green chilli chopped
- 1" piece of cinnamon
- 1 cube butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 300 gms Mushrooms washed and cut into halves
- In a pressure cooker, pour oil and a cube of butter, let butter Melt and then add whole spices
- Once they stop crackling, drop in Peeled garlic Cloves. Saute till they are golden brown. Add onions, little salt and stir.
- Once onion are translucent and get Slightly pink is color, add potatoes, green chillies and mushrooms, stir
- Add Salt, black pepper powder, Oregano and herbs, and mix well
- Stir fry for a 2-3 mins till raw smell goes away, then add 3 mugs of water. Close the lid, cook till 2 whistles, then cook further in pressure for 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Let it de-pressurise on its own, then open lid, strain, retaining the liquid. Grind the strained Mushroom mix and add it to the liquid
- Let this boil once in a pan, serve in soup bowls garnished with fresh coriander and black pepper powder.
Enjoy your meal!