CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CHEDDAR SOUP - Learn how to make - Recipe
DELICIOUS & HEALTHY for YOU!! A soup loaded with this popular cruciferous vegetable (known as a superfood)...CAULIFLOWER!! Fast & easy to make!! Silky & satisfying to eat, any time of the year!! Click on SHOW MORE below for recipe...
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER CHEDDAR SOUP:
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled & cubed
- 2 tablespoon butter, optional
- 1 cup white Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 celery stock, diced
- Heat a 4-quart Dutch-Oven or heavy bottom pan, over medium heat. Add oil, onions, celery, and garlic cloves. Cook 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add potato cubes, cauliflower florets, broth, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- Working in small batches, add soup to blended. Puree. Return soup back to Dutch-Oven or pan. Heat over medium-low. Add shredded cheddar cheese to pureed cauliflower mixture. Stir until cheese has melted. Add milk and butter (optional). Whisk well.
- Garnish soup with shredded cheese, croutons, and parsley. Serve warm.
TIPS: Store leftover soup in mason jars or airtight containers in refrigerator up to 3 days or in freezer up to 3 months.