CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP - How to make a CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP recipe
This month-watering creamy and delicious MUSHROOM SOUP is prefect before any entrée or just as a light, quick and refreshing lunch or dinner. Click on "Show more" below to get this fast and easy soup recipe...
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP:
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half & half, or substitute with heavy whipping cream or whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lb. mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- In a dutch oven over medium high heat melt butter. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley and chicken broth to sauté mushroom mixture. Bring to a boil, turn down heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- During this time, whisk cream and egg yokes well together. Add to mushroom mixture after 10 minutes. Stir well. Turn heat up to medium high, stirring constantly just before boiling point. Soup will thicken slightly.
- Remove from heat. Serve at once.
Enjoy your meal!
Mushroom Soup, How to make Mushroom Soup, Soup, How to make Soup, Mushrooms, Cooking with Mushrooms, Food, Mushroom Soup Recipe, Recipes, How to make Mushroom Soup Recipe, Kitchen, Cream, Soups for Fall weather, Soups for Lunch, Soups for an Entree, Entree Soups, Light Soups, Cooking, Fall, Winter Foods, Fall Foods,