khana hungama channel
- 4-5 Cloves
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic Peeled
- 1 tbsp oil
- 10-12 black peppercorns
- Salt to taste
- 1 large sized Potato washed, Peeled and diced
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Plain boiled noodles as per choice
- 1 cube of Dried vegetable stock
- 1 large sized onion chopped
- 1" piece of ginger Peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 5 large Capsicum washed and chopped
- 3 medium sized tomatoes chopped 4-5" piece of bottle gourd Peeled and chopped
- Seasoning like Oregano / pasta seasoning etc
- In a pressure cooker, put butter and oil, let the butter melt, then add black peppercorns and Cloves.
- Once the whole spices stop crackling, add garlic, saute for a few seconds and add capsicum, potatoes, onion, bottle gourd and ginger.
- Saute for a minute and add tomatoes, mix and add salt, black pepper powder, Seasoning and powder the stock cube. Mix and add 5 mugs/ bowls water.
- Close lid, give 2-3 whistles, lower flame and cook in pressure for 4-5 mins. Turn off flame and let the cooker de-pressurise on its own.
- Open lid, strain vegetables, keeping the strained water aside. Cool the vegetables, grind with some strained water, mix the ground vegetables back in the water, Heat and serve with boiled noodles (strain if required before heating)
Enjoy your meal!