Veg Hyderabadi Khichdi | Mix Veg Spinach Khichdi
Meeta's Kitchen channel
For Palak/Spinach Gravy:
- Water - 2 glass
- Palak leaves - 2 bunch
(Store the water after boiling palak, it will be used later for making khichdi).
- Onion 1 medium
- Mag dal 1/4th cup
- Beans 1 small cup
- Raw turmeric 3/4th spoon
- Khichdi rice 1 cup/200 grams
- Potato 1 medium
- Tuvar dal 1/4th cup
- Bottlrgourd (dudhi) 1 small bowl
- Carrot 1 medium
- Ginger and Green chilly 1 spoon
- Water (Remaining water from boiled palak/spinach) 3 cups
- Take 1 cup of rice, and 1/4th cup of both mag dal and tuvar dal.
- Wash it well and add some warm water to it and let it rest for 30-45 minutes.
- Take 2 bunch of spinach and boil it and strain boiled spinach leaves. (Store the strained water)
- Add some ice to spinach leaves and blend it well.
- Take a tadka pan and add ghee, rai , hing and curry leaves and add spinach gravy to it.
- Keep it aside.
- Take a pressure cooker and add ghee, hing, spices and onions to it.
- After a while add all vegetables, rice - dal and 3 cups of remaining spinach water to it.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes on medium flame and the close the lid of pressure cooker.
- Wait till 4-5 Whistles and then turn off the flame and wait till pressure cooker cools down.
- Open the cooker and again turn the flame on and add the spinach/palak gravy to it and mix it well.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Hydrabadi Khichdi is ready to serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Khichdi, palak, mix vegetables, hydrabadi khichdi, mix veg khichdi, yummy, healthy, delicious, tasty, super healthy, Spinach Khichdi,