GNOCCHI W/ VODKA SAUCE | Easy ONE - SKILLET Meal | DIY Demonstration
One-Skillet GNOCCHI W/ VODKA SAUCE. A perfectly delicious easy weeknight dinner. You won't regret it!! Recipe below...
GNOCCHI W/ VODKA SAUCE
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 large shallot (about 1-2 tablespoons), minced finely
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes, add more for more heat
- 1 cup Tomato Purée
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) package of Gnocchi
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Vodka, any flavor, may substitute with water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato paste, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Add Vodka. Stir until 1/2 has evaporated, about 1 minute. Add tomato purée and water. Bring to a gentle bubble. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add Gnocchi. Stir for 4-5 minutes until gnocchi is heated through.
- Remove from heat. Gently stir in heavy cream until well blended.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, for 10-15 minutes.
TIPS: Serve with sprinkles of parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and toasted crusty bread, if desired.
~~~ENJOY your One-Skillet GNOCCHI WITH VODKA SAUCE~~~