Tzatziki Sauce | GREEK Cucumber Dip | DIY Demonstration Recipe
Greek TZATZIKI SAUCE!! Serve with vegetables, pita bread, and/or your favorite grilled meats!! Deliciously healthy as just a yogurt snack!! Recipe below...
- 2 cups (16-ounces) GREEK YOGURT
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large English cucumber, peel and grated
- Fresh lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Add grated cucumber and salt in a large bowl. Stir. Set aside.
- In another bowl add Greek yogurt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice. Stir. Set aside.
- Squeeze liquid out of grated cucumber.
- Add grated cucumber and dill weed to yogurt mixture. Mix well. Cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Serve with vegetables, pita bread, flat bread, tortilla chips, or just eat Tzatziki as a healthy yogurt snack.
TIPS: Store Tzatziki Sauce in refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days!!
~~~ENJOY your Homemade TZATZIKI SAUCE~~~