Green GODDESS DIP | Vegetable DIP | DIY Demonstration
Green Goddess Dip or Salad Dressing!! Your choice or both!! A perfect Dip for all your favorite vegetables!! Recipe below...
GREEN GODDESS DIP
- 2 shallots, cut into quarts
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, or 4 teaspoons dried parley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh dill weed, or 4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 greek yogurt
- In a medium mixing bowl; add sour cream, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and black pepper. Whisk.
- In a food processor add herbs, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Pulse until smooth in texture.
- Whisk herb mixture into Greek yogurt mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables, or on a salad!!
~~~ENJOY your GREEN GODDESS DIP~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Green Goddess, Green Goddess Dip, Vegetable dip, Dip, Dips, Vegetables, Vegetable, Ranch Dip, How to make Ranch Dip, How to make Green Goddess Dip, Creamy Dip, Fresh, Basil, Dill Weed, Parsley, Chopped, Sour Cream, Mayo, Garlic, Shallots, Olive oil, Fresh basil, Fresh dill weed, Fresh parsley, Carrots,