HOW TO MAKE A CHERRY RIPE
I hope you like my recipe for a cherry ripe.
- 1 Can or 395 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- Melt 200 grams of chocolate with 35-50 grams of vegetable shortening
- 2-4 Cups of desiccated coconut
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Red food colouring ( Optional )
- 300-400 Grams of glaze cherries
- Cup up 50-100 Grams of glaze cherries
Enjoy your meal!
recipe, how to, food, cook, recipes, instructional video, cuisine, eating, homemade, chef, candy, instructions, educational video, video recipe, chocolate, dessert, shopping, online, ingredients, learn, basic, simple, tasty, main meal, dinner, lunch, breakfast, side dish, accompaniment, tutorial, help, Restaurant, tips, simplecookingchannel, kitchen, easy, lunchbox, paleo, vegan, healthy, gummy,