BROWNIES made with Almond Flour | Gluten Free | DIY for beginners
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES made with gluten free Almond Flour!! Simple and easy to make!! Decadently delicious in texture and flavor!! Perfect for the chocolate and gluten free lover!! Recipe below...
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Slightly butter 1 (8" by 8") baking pan. Set aside.
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extra
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/8 tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter and 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a medium sauce pan over very low heat. Stir until melted.
- Stir in sugars; set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to cooled chocolate mixture. Beat well to incorporate. Stir in almond flour and mix well.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips and almonds or walnuts, if using.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in baking pan before cutting into squares.
TIPS: Store at room temperature for up to 2 days, or freeze wrapped in plastic wrap then foil sealed airtight up to 3 months.
~~~ENJOY your CHOCOLATE BROWNIES made with Almond Flour~~~