No-Bake ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS | Only 6-Ingredients | DIY for Beginners
JUST IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!! If you're a ROCKY ROAD lover...you're gonna love these ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS!! Simply easy to make, yet scrumptious to eat!! Recipe below...
NO-BAKE ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS
Slightly butter a 13" by 9" pan. Set aside.
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or substitute with milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/8 tablespoons) butter, cubed
- In a 3 or 4-quart sauce pan, over low-heat, add butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Constantly stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in cereal and marshmallows until well coated.
- Press into prepared 13" by 9" pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars; store refrigerated.
~~~ENJOY your NO-BAKE ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Rocky Road, Chocolate Bars, No Bake, How to make, Bars, ice cream, candy, squares, dessert, peanut butter, chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, marshmallows, butterscotch chips, rice cereal, 6 ingredients, How to make Rocky Road Chocolate Bars, How to make Rocky Road, No Bake Bars, snack, snack bars, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Labor Day, Mother, Father, Day,