No-Bake ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS | Only 6-Ingredients | DIY for Beginners
JUST IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!! If you're a ROCKY ROAD lover...you're gonna love these ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS!! Simply easy to make, yet scrumptious to eat!! Recipe below...
NO-BAKE ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS
Slightly butter a 13" by 9" pan. Set aside.
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or substitute with milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/8 tablespoons) butter, cubed
- In a 3 or 4-quart sauce pan, over low-heat, add butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Constantly stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in cereal and marshmallows until well coated.
- Press into prepared 13" by 9" pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars; store refrigerated.
~~~ENJOY your NO-BAKE ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARS~~~