Sautéed GARLIC MUSHROOMS
BELLA MUSHROOMS sautéed perfectly in butter and freshly minced garlic!! Simply easy to make, yet delicious to eat with steaks, chicken, or just as a side dish!! Recipe below...
SAUTÉED GARLIC MUSHROOMS
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) container of BELLA MUSHROOMS, cleaned
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (substitute with vegetable broth, white wine, or water)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil. Heat until butter has melted. Add onions. Cook for 1 minute while continuing to stir.
- Add mushrooms. Turn down heat to medium. Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Stir every 30 seconds until liquid has almost evaporated . Add garlic, salt, and parsley. Stir for an additional 1-2 minutes or until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve warm.
TIPS: Store sautéed mushrooms in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in microwave until warm or add to skillet over medium-heat stirring until warm.
~~~ENJOY your SAUTÉED GARLIC MUSHROOMS~~~