QUICHE LORRAINE | Classic FRENCH-STYLE | DIY Demonstration
Quiche Lorraine is a classic French dish that's perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!! Deronda demonstrates how easy it is to make!! Recipe below...
- 1 9-inch prepared pie crust
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fried crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1- 1/2 cups whole milk, may substitute with half and half, or whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pierce bottom and sides of pie crust with a fork. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Rest on wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet over medium-heat sauté onions with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add sautéed onions in bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle the bacon and half the Gruyère cheese over the onions.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Slowly pour over onion, bacon, and Gruyère cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake the quiche until the top is golden brown and the filling is set. About 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 15-30 minutes before serving.
~~~ENJOY your homemade QUICHE LORRAINE~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Quiche, How to make Quiche, Quiche Lorraine, How to make, How to, How to make Quiche Lorraine, Gruyère cheese, eggs, Pie, How to make pie crust, pie, French, French Quiche, lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, bacon, French Food, French Style, Egg dish, Egg dishes, Egg recipes, Bacon recipes, Brunch food videos, Breakfast food videos, Lorraine, Quiche Lorraine recipes,