WATERGATE SALAD | Old-Fashioned STYLE | Beginners DIY Recipe
Old-Fashioned WATERGATE SALAD...also know as Pistachio Delight, Green Stuff, or Green Fluff!! Loaded with crushed pineapples, mini marshmallow, pecans, cool whip, and pistachio instant pudding!! ADDICTIVE!! A perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving table!! Recipe below...
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapples in juice
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip
- 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl add crushed pineapples and instant pistachio pudding. Stir until well blended.
- Add marshmallows and pecans. Stir well.
- Fold in cool whip until well blended.
- Add to serving bowl. Cover. Chill for 1 hour, or overnight before serving.
TIPS: Garnish with whole and chopped pecan or . Make 2 days in advance. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days!!
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Watergate, Watergate salad, How to make Watergate salad, salad, festive, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving, Cool Whip, Pineapple, marshmallow, mini, Instant, Pudding, Pistachio, Pistachio Pudding, Instant pistachio pudding, pecan, side dish, Light, dessert, whipped, Pistachio Delight, How to make Pistachio Delight, Green, Green stuff, Green Fluff,