WATERGATE SALAD | Old-Fashioned STYLE | Beginners DIY Recipe
Old-Fashioned WATERGATE SALAD...also know as Pistachio Delight, Green Stuff, or Green Fluff!! Loaded with crushed pineapples, mini marshmallow, pecans, cool whip, and pistachio instant pudding!! ADDICTIVE!! A perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving table!! Recipe below...
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapples in juice
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Cool Whip
- 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl add crushed pineapples and instant pistachio pudding. Stir until well blended.
- Add marshmallows and pecans. Stir well.
- Fold in cool whip until well blended.
- Add to serving bowl. Cover. Chill for 1 hour, or overnight before serving.
TIPS: Garnish with whole and chopped pecan or . Make 2 days in advance. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days!!