Roasted BROCCOLI in 7-minutes | DIY for Beginners
BROCCOLI roasted in 7-minutes!! Simply & Easy to do, yet deliciously addictive to eat as a side dish or just for a healthy snack!!
- 1-2 tablespoon olive-oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Blend, or just salt and pepper
- 4 cups Broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Add broccoli florets on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss until well coated. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake in a 450 degree preheated oven for 7 minutes. Bake 2 additional minutes for extra tender.
- Drop cubed butter directly on hot baking pan around broccoli florets. Toss broccoli with butter until butter has completely melted.
- Serve with your favorite entrée or eat as a healthy snack.
~~~ENJOY your ROASTED BROCCOLI FLORETS~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Broccoli, Florets, Broccoli Florets, How to roast broccoli, Roasted broccoli, roasted, cruciferous, How to cook cruciferous vegetables, vegetables, How to roast vegetables, Roasting, Bake, How to bake broccoli, How to bake cruciferous vegetables, green, Baking, Cooking, Cook, How to cook broccoli, side dish, cruciferous vegetables, How to bake vegetables, butter, Everything seasonings, healthy food, healthy,