Mortar and Pastry channel
Choco and coffee jelly, iced mocha using brewed coffee
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tbsp coffee
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 15g ground coffee
- 1 ½ cups freshly boiled water
- 2 cups (500mL) fresh milk
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Add ice into glass jars and place them in the freezer.
- Combine water, sugar and white unflavored Mr. Hat Gulaman. Mix well to dissolve
- In a separate bowl, dissolve cocoa powder and instant coffee in warm water until free of lumps. Pour into gulaman mixture and bring to a low boil
- Pour into mold and cool completely until set. Cut into small cubes and set aside
- Place ground coffee in a coffee press and add freshly boiled water. Let it brew for about 4 minutes without the lid to cool. Gently press the lid and set aside to cool completely
- Combine cocoa powder and hot water in a small bowl and mix well until thick and smooth. Combine with fresh milk and add sugar to sweeten
- Place prepared mocha jelly into iced jars. Add milk chocolate mixture and cooled brewed coffee. Stir and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
iced mocha recipe, iced mocha latte, iced mocha coffee, iced mocha starbucks, iced mocha at home, iced mocha coffee at home, iced mocha espresso, iced mocha milo, iced mocha at home recipe, iced mocha art, iced mocha aviator, iced mocha almond milk, iced mocha at dunkin, iced mocha aeropress, iced mocha at dunkin donuts, iced mocha bong blanc,