CHOCOLATE ALMOND ICE CREAM | No Machine Needed | Only 4 ingredients
Homemade CHOCOLATE ALMOND ICE-CREAM without using an ice-cream machine!! Only 4-ingredients!! Simply & Easy to make, yet creamy & scrumptious to eat!! Perfect for the ice-cream lover!! Recipe below...
CHOCOLATE ALMOND ICE CREAM:
- 1 cup whole raw almonds, or substitute with sliced almonds, or omit the almonds
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Using a chef's knife chop almond into desirable pieces. Add to a cookie sheet with side.
- Toast almonds in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 3 minutes. Remove from baking pan. Cool completely.
- Pour whipping cream into a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on medium-high speed until mixture begins to thicken. About 2 minutes. Reduce speed to medium and continue to beat until peaks form. About an additional 1 minute. DO NOT over mix whipping cream or you will end up with butter.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder until you can no longer see chocolate and white streaks. Fold in cooled toasted almonds.
- Pour into a 1-quart freezer friendly container. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
~~~ENJOY your homemade CHOCOLATE ALMOND ICE CREAM~~~