BUTTER PECAN Ice Cream | NO Machine Needed | DIY Demonstration
FATHER'S DAY favorite!! Homemade BUTTER PECAN Ice Cream without using an ice-cream machine!! Perfect for the BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM LOVERS!!
BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM
(Makes 1-3/4 quarts)
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (14-ounce) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- Toast pecans in a preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 3-4 minutes. Remove from baking dish. Set aside. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl add whipping cream. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer beat cream until stiff peaks. About 3-4 minutes. Be sure not to over beat.
- Add condensed milk, butter, and maple extract. Fold all ingredients together until well blended.
- Add cooled toasted pecan. Stir evenly throughout cream mixture.
- Add to a 2-quart dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill in freezer up to 6 hours or overnight.
- Scoop and serve!!
TIPS: Freeze Butter Pecan Ice Cream in airtight container up to 1 month.
~~~ENJOY your homemade BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM~~~