YOGURT CAKE | Keto Friendly | DIY for Beginners
Keto Friendly YOGURT MOIST CAKE!! Simply easy to make homemade!! Recipe below...
KETO YOGURT MOIST CAKE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1 (7" springform pan or 8" by 4" loaf pan) lightly buttered and dusted with almond flour. Set aside.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups almond flour (extra for dusting baking pan)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/3 cup granulated Allulose
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- In a large bowl add eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, almond extract, butter, and coconut oil. Whisk until ingredients are well blended.
- Whisk in granulated Allulose, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in almond flour until smooth.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle come out clean.
- Cool YOGURT CAKE in baking pan for 5 minutes. Loosen cake from edge of cake pan with a plastic knife before removing. Cool KETO YOGURT CAKE for 30 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Dust CAKE with Allulose and serve with strawberries and whipped cream before serving, optional.
~~~ENJOY your KETO FRIENDLY homemade YOGURT CAKE~~~