YOGURT CAKE | Keto Friendly | DIY for Beginners
Keto Friendly YOGURT MOIST CAKE!! Simply easy to make homemade!! Recipe below...
KETO YOGURT MOIST CAKE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1 (7" springform pan or 8" by 4" loaf pan) lightly buttered and dusted with almond flour. Set aside.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups almond flour (extra for dusting baking pan)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/3 cup granulated Allulose
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- In a large bowl add eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract, almond extract, butter, and coconut oil. Whisk until ingredients are well blended.
- Whisk in granulated Allulose, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in almond flour until smooth.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle come out clean.
- Cool YOGURT CAKE in baking pan for 5 minutes. Loosen cake from edge of cake pan with a plastic knife before removing. Cool KETO YOGURT CAKE for 30 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Dust CAKE with Allulose and serve with strawberries and whipped cream before serving, optional.
~~~ENJOY your KETO FRIENDLY homemade YOGURT CAKE~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Keto dessert, Keto Cake, Cake, How to make, How to, Keto friendly cakes, Yogurt, Yogurt cake, Keto yogurt cake, Keto yogurt almond cake, baking, almond flour, almond flour recipe, healthy dessert, keto approve, ketogenic diet, ketogenic, diet, keto certified, keto-certified, keto-approved, ketogenic-friendly, keto seal, approved, keto recipes, keto videos, ketosis, lifestyle, plant based, alternative, health,