Tasty Bread Pakora || Bread Pakora Recipe - Perfect Tea Time Snack|| Perfect Evening Snack
Hungry Tummy channel
Have some leftover bread slices?....Don't waste them.Try this very common and easy to prepare tea time snack recipe?
- Bread slice - 3 (Can take more)
Boiled potatoes: 3 medium
- Chopped green chillies- 1 tbsp
- Rice flour- 2 tbsp
- Black salt-2 tsp (use according to your taste)
- Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- Fresh chopped coriender leaves- 3 tbsp
- Chopped onion- 1 large
- Egg - 1
- Refined oil- 1 cup for deep frying
- Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Gram flour - 2 tbsp
- Take all ingredients (except oil) in a bowl.
- Mix them all and make a tight mixture.
- Then coat your palm with oil and make small balls from the mixture.
- Now heat 1 cup of oil and fry those balls one by one on low flame.
- Ensure all the pakoras are uniformly fried.
- Take them off in a paper towel.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup/ green chutney.
Enjoy your meal!
Bread Pakora, Tasty Tea Time Snack, Bread Pakora Recipe, Tasty Snack, Easy Tea Time Snack, Quick Bread Fritters, Evening Snacks, Bread Balls,