Baking ZUCCHINI | Oven Fried ZUCCHINI - How to bake ZUCCHINI Recipe
OVEN-FRIED ZUCCHINI...low in fat, high in fiber & healthy for you!! Fun, fast and easy to make yet delicious and crispy to eat!! Grow your own zucchini for summer food freshness or purchase in your local supermarket all year long!!
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon smoky paprika
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 medium unpeeled zucchini, rinsed & dried
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- In small mixing bowl add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and smoky paprika. Whisk. Set aside.
- Add water and oil to a 1-quart plastic bag. Set aside.
- Cut the zucchini into quarters lengthwise. Cut each quarter into halves. Remove seeds with sharp paring knife. Cut each quarter into halves or thirds to make uniformed zucchini spears . Add cut zucchini into plastic bag with oil and water. Shake gently.
- Roll each zucchini spear in the bread crumbs mixture until lightly coated. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet sprayed liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 475 degrees for seven minutes or until golden brown.