Stuffed MUSHROOMS - Learn How to make Stuffed MUSHROOMS Recipe
Deronda demonstrates how to stuff large MONTEREY MUSHROOMS, with a sausage filling, in this video!! Substitute the sausage with your favorite ground protein...beef, chicken, turkey, lobster, crabmeat, or whatever else you fancy!! ENJOY your way, always!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley, or 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Gruyère cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound ground sausage, or beef, turkey, chicken, lobster, etc.
- 12 large MONTEREY MUSHROOMS
- 1 tablespoons red or green bell pepper, chopped
- Gently clean mushrooms with a small pasty brush, or rinse quickly in a bowl of fresh cool water. Dry on clean paper towel, or kitchen towel.
- Remove stems, carefully, from mushroom caps. Chop stems to use in mushroom filling. Place mushroom cap on baking sheet coated with olive oil.
- Brown ground sausage in a 12-inch skillet, over medium-heat, breaking down meat into small pieces. About 3-4 minutes. Add onions, celery, bell pepper, and mushroom stems. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add Greyère cheese, parsley, and garlic. Stir well.
- Stuff each prepared mushroom with sausage filling using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon.
- Top stuffed mushroom with a drizzle of olive oil, bread crumbs, and Greyère cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.
~~ ENJOY your STUFFED MUSHROOMS, your way, always ~~