FRIED BEER BATTERED MUSHROOMS - How to make BEER BATTERED MUSHROOMS Recipe
BEER-BATTERED dipped MUSHROOMS fried until golden. The perfect Hors d'oeuvre for entertaining, an appetizer for sharing, or just a satisfying snack...YOU PICK!! Click on "Show more" below for recipe...
FRIED BEER-BATTERED MUSHROOMS (Makes 6-8 servings):
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Pound small button MUSHROOMS, clean with dry paper towels
- 1 cup beer, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus extra for seasoning fried mushrooms
- In medium mixing bowl...whisk flour, baking powder, chili powder, salt and black pepper together. In a small mixing bowl...whisk together egg yolk and beer.
- Beat egg white until soft peaks form.
- Heat oil in 3 quart Dutch oven or heavy sauce pan, over medium-heat, about 3-4 minutes or until 365 Degrees F.
- Stir beer mixture into flour mixture, with fork, until just blended. Gently fold in egg white.
- Dip mushrooms, one at a time, into batter. Remove, with fork, shaking off extra batter before adding to hot oil. Fry mushrooms in small batches, turning occasionally, until golden in color.
- Remove fried mushrooms with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt while hot. Serve immediately.
TIPS: Serve with your favorite dipping(s).
Enjoy your meal!
Mushrooms, Fried Mushrooms, How to make Fried Mushrooms, Beer, How to make Beer Battered Mushrooms, Recipe, Recipes, Frying, Batter, Snack, Hors D'oeuvre (Type Of Dish), Entertaining, Cooking, Food, Kitchen, Ranch Dip, Dip, Beer Batter, Delicious, Crispy, Button Mushrooms, Button, Vegetable, Oil, Canola, Medium Heat, Serve, Dips, Summer, Spring, Winter, Fall, Seasonal, Appetizer, Edible,