BAKED YELLOW SQUASH in 12 Minutes | Oven Fried YELLOW SQUASH | How to bake SQUASH Recipe
OVEN-FRIED YELLOW SQUASH CHIPS...low in fat, high in fiber & healthy for YOU!! Fun, fast, and easy to make, yet delicious to eat!! Grow your own yellow squash for summer food freshness, or purchase in our local supermarket all year long!! Recipe below by clicking on "SHOW MORE"...
OVEN-FRIED YELLOW SQUASH CHIPS
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup plain panko crumbs, or regular bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoky paprika
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Spray cooking oil
- 3-4 medium unpeeled yellow squash, rinsed under cool running tap water & dried, cut into 1/2-inch round slices.
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a small mixing bowl add panko/bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Whisk. Add to a flat surface dish to create an even layer.
- Add water and oil to a 1-quart/gallon plastic bag. Add yellow squash slices. Gently toss oil/water mixture onto each slice.
- Press each side of yellow squash gently into panko/bread crumb mixture.
- Place on large baking sheet.
- Spray tops of yellow squash chips with oil.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden in color.
~~~ENJOY your Oven Fried YELLOW SQUASH CHIPS~~~