TUNA MACARONI SALAD | Old-Fashioned STYLE | Easy DIY for Beginners
Old-Fashioned TUNA MACARONI SALAD!! Delicious during these Spring and Summer seasons!! Excellent for potlucks, picnics, BBQs, or whatever else you can think of!! Easy to make!! Refrigerate overnight for ultimate flavor!! Recipe below...
TUNA MACARONI SALAD
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or substitute with miracle whip or plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup celery, sliced thinly or diced
- 2 cups (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions, drain, and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (4-6 ounces) tuna in water, drain off water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl whisk together mayonnaise, pepper, and salt.
- Stir in tuna, celery, green bell pepper, green onions, and pimientos.
- Toss in cooked elbow pasta until well coated.
TIPS: Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight for ultimate flavor.
~~~ENJOY your delicious TUNA MACARONI SALAD~~~