Roasted BRUSSELS SPROUTS | Healthy Food | Easy DIY Demonstration
Roasted BRUSSELS SPROUTS!! Easy to roast, yet healthy for YOU!! You just might become a lover of this vegetable recipe!! Recipe below...
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 LB Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Himalayan Pink salt
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts under cool running tap water. Shake off excess water. Dry completely on clean paper towels or a tea towel.
- Remove approximately 1/4-inch of stem using paring knife. Discard. Slice each Brussels Sprout lengthwise in half.
- Add to a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Toss until coated well.
- Add to a large cookie sheet/baking pan (lined with parchment paper, optional). Arrange evenly flat side of sprouts down.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve as a side dish or a healthy snack.
~~~ENJOY your ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS ~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Brussels Sprouts, Brussel Sprouts, Roasted, How to, How to make roasted Brussels Sprouts, How to make Brussels Sprouts, Brussel, Sprouts, Brussels, How to roast vegetables, How to roast, vegetables, side dish, side, dish, healthy, low fat, low, fat, keto, keto friendly, How to bake Brussels Sprouts, bake, Bake, Make, cabbage, Cabbage,