COUSCOUS Salad - How to make COUSCOUS SUMMERTIME SALAD Recipe
COUSCOUS SUMMERTIME SALAD...loaded with fresh ZUCCHINI, RED BELL PEPPER, RED ONION, & PARSLEY (optional)!! Deronda demonstrates how fast & easy this refreshing COUSCOUS dish is to make!! Perfect for picnics, potlucks, pool gatherings, or just a pick-me-up snack!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
COUSCOUS SUMMERTIME SALAD:
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) couscous (medium or whole-wheat) cook according to package directions.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup(s) Zucchini, seeds removed & sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2-3/4 cup Italian dressing (your favorite)
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper (medium-size), seeds removed & sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Add all ingredients to cooked COUSCOUS. Stir well. ENJOY!!
TIPS: Store in refrigerator up to 3 days in an airtight container!!