GREEK PASTA SALAD | Fun Festive Food | DIY Demonstration
GREEK PASTA SALAD...freshly delicious!! Fast & Easy to make!! A perfect Crowd-Pleaser at luncheons, potlucks, or NOT!! Make the day before serving to enhance flavors!! You'll be glad you did!! Recipe below...
GREEK PASTA SALAD:
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (16 oz) box penne pasta, may substitutes with ziti, rigatoni, or elbow macaroni pasta (cook according to package directions, and drain)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (4 oz) jar pimentos, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 (8 oz) block tomato & basil Feta cheese (your choice of flavor)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced in half
- Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and oregano to large mixing bowl. Add warm pasta. Toss.
- Add pimentos, green onions, and celery. Toss until well coated.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and parsley. Toss well.
- Add crumbled Feta cheese. Toss until ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve the day made, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator overnight.
~~~ENJOY your GREEK PASTA SALAD~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Greek Pasta, Pasta, Greek, salad, Greek Pasta Salad, How to make, olives, Feta cheese, Feta, Italian, Penne, Penna Pasta, Elbow Macaroni, Fazoli's recipe, Fazloli's Restaurant, Cuisine, Pasta Dish, Simple, Easy, Delicious, Fast, Easy Pasta Dishes, How to make a Pasta Salad, How to make a Greek Salad, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, olive oil,