CHERRY TOMATOES & BASIL | SIDE DISH | How to make Recipe
Freshly picked CHERRY TOMATOES & BASIL right from the garden...tossed with cubed french bread, grated parmesan cheese, & olive oil!! Deronda demonstrates how fast & easy it is to make!! DELICIOUSLY FRESH!! Serve with grilled steaks, chicken, and/or fish!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
CHERRY TOMATOES & BASIL SIDE DISH
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly oil a 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- 1-pound CHERRY TOMAOTES
- 3 cups (day old) French bread, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 large Fresh Basil leaves, sliced thinly
- Add cubed bread to large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over top. Toss until well coated. Add black pepper. Toss. Add parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, and basil. Toss until tomatoes are lightly coated with olive oil.
- Pour into the prepare 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
This CHERRY TOMATO with BASIL (side dish) is deliciously served with grilled steaks, chicken, and/or fish!! Or that ever else you can think of!! NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!!