TUNA MACARONI Salad in 10 minutes - Learn how to make demonstration Recipe
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! An easy to make TUNA MACARONI Salad...loaded with tuna, freshly sliced celery, green onions & bell pepper, pimientos, and tossed with a regular, or light mayo!! A perfect dish for cookouts, picnics, office parties, or just as a pick-me-up snack!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
TASTY TUNA MACARONI SALAD:
- 3/4 cup Mayo, or Miracle Whip
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (7 ounces) uncooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can Tuna, drained & flaked
- Cook elbow macaroni pasta according to package directions. Drained. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add mayo & black pepper. Whisk until well combine.
- Add cooled pasta to mayo mixture. Toss until pasta is well coated.
- Add tuna, celery, green onions, bell peppers, and pimientos. Toss gently with pasta.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or overnight, before severing.
TIPS: Store in an airtight container, in refrigerator, up to two (2) days!!
~~ ENJOY your TASTY TUNA MACARONI SALAD~~