GULGULE | PUE/GOGLE Recipe with Jaggery | Home Cooking
Ravinder's HomeCooking channel
Gulgule or Pue is a popular north Indian sweets recipe made up of whole wheat flour and jaggery. Crispy outside and soft inside, these flour dumplings are super easy to make.
Key things to keep in mind, while making gulgule:
- Always strain jaggery water to get rid of unwanted residue.
- Prepare the smooth, flowy batter. You can use additional regular water to adjust batter consistency.
- Baking soda is optional, but it will help to make gulgula soft and spongy.
- Never forget to rest the batter. As we need to be slightly fermented.
- Fry the dumplings on a medium flame for even cooking.
- You can store these gulgulas in a container for good 10 to 12 days.
- Jaggery - 163 g
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Whole wheat flour - 230 g
- Oil or ghee for deep frying
- Water - 1 cup (to soak jaggery) + 1/2 cup extra for batter
Enjoy your meal!
gulgula recipe, gulgule recipe video, gulgule recipe, meetha pua recipe, bihari pua recipe, bihari pua recipe in hindi, malpua recipe, bengali malpua, gogle kaise banayein, gulgula recipe in hindi, gud ke gulgule, gud ke pue, gud ke gogle, jaggery cake, pua recipe with banana, pua recipe, malpua recipe in hindi, meetha pua ki recipe, गुड़ और गेहूं के आटे के गुलगुले, गुड़ के गुलगुले, गुलगुला, ਗੋਗਲੇ, ਆਟੇ ਅਤੇ ਗੁੜ ਦੇ ਗੋਗਲੇ, ravinders home cooking kachori, ravinders home cooking,