Meeta's Kitchen channel
Faffda is one of the dish in which perfect measurements is very essential.
For Making Perfect Faffda Gathiya you require:
- Celery/Ajawain 1 tbs
- Water 1 cup
- Black Pepper 1/2 tbs
- Besan Flour (Chana flour) 500 grams
- Oil 1 cup
- Soda 1 tbs
- Salt 1 tbs
- Hing 1/2 tbs
For making dough:
- Take 500 grams besan flour
- Add ajawain, black pepper and oil to it
- Mix it well
- Take a cup of water and add soda, salt and hing to it
- Mix it well. We'll use this water to prepare the dough
- After dough is ready heat oil for frying
- Make the dough soft so that our faffda can be easily made
- At last sprinkle some black pepper powder and hing over faffda.
Enjoy your meal!
Faffda, gathiya, Lamba gathiya, Easiest Way for making gathiya, Gathiya, Soft gathiya, Faffda GAthiya, Yummy gathiya,