Super Bowl BEER DIP | Addictive SUPER BOWL Chessy Dip | DIY Demonstration
SUPER BOWL BEER DIP!! Easy to make with only 4 ingredients...Cream Cheese, Shredded Cheddar, Ranch Salad Dressing Mix, and your favorite Beer!! Make the day before serving for ultimate flavor!! Recipe below...
(Makes about 4 cups)
- 1/3-1/2 cup (your choice) of Beer or nonalcoholic Beer
- 1 (8-ounce) block or 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope of Spicy or Original Ranch salad dressing mix
- In a medium bowl cream together your cream cheese, Ranch seasonings, and beer. Add more or less depending on smoothness of dip texture.
- Stir in your cheddar cheese. Save 1 tablespoon of cheese to garnish top of dip, optional.
- Cover to chill in the refrigerator up to 3 hour, or overnight before serving.
- Serve with celery sticks, pretzels, tortilla chips, or what you like best.
TIP: Freeze block cheese 15-20 minutes before grating.
~~~ENJOY your SUPER BOWL BEER DIP~~~