CHEESY STUFFED BISCUITS | Garlic Bread Style | Easy DIY Demonstration
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!! Cheesy Stuffed BISCUITS that taste like Garlic Bread!! Fun and easy to make!! Never disappoints!! Recipe below...
CHEESY STUFFED BISCUITS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line sided cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease well. Set aside.
- 1 cup Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded (extra cheese for topping)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded (extra cheese for topping)
- 1 teaspoon honey or substitute with granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced or substitute with 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-ounce) can Flaky Biscuits
- In a medium mixing bowl add melted butter, Italian seasoning, garlic, and honey. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Open can of biscuits. Pull apart each biscuit for two separate rounds. Flatten each round. Brush with butter and herb mixture. Add a pinch of both cheeses. Fold up sides of dough around cheese filling and pinch tightly together. Place pinched side down onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Brush remaining butter mixture on top of each stuffed biscuit. Add remaining shredded cheeses. Add extra cheese, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minute or until golden around edges of biscuits.
- Cool for 5-15 minutes before serving. CAUTION - Will be VERY WARM!!
TIPS: Freeze baked and cooled CHEESY STUFFED BISCUITS in an airtight container up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Before serving...microwave for 5 seconds. Then 3 seconds at a time until desired warmness.
~~~ENJOY your CHEESY STUFFED BISCUITS~~~