How to make Quiche - Green Chilies & Cheese Quiche Recipe
Learn how to make simple yet delicious "QUICHE" in the next six minutes. Below you will find this recipe by clicking on "Show more"...
Green Chilies & Cheese Quiche
1-9 inch pie crust, unbaked
In a large mixing bowl add...
- 1 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly whisk
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1-4 oz can green chilies, roasted, peeled and chopped
Mix until well blended.
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
Add into egg mixture and stir until blended.
Pour quiche mixture into unbaked pie crust.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Test Quiche with toothpick before removing from oven.
TIPS: Stores well in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Happy Quiche Eating!!!