Christmas Day CHEESE BALL - How to make a CHEESE BALL Recipe
This scrumptiously creamy CHEESE BALL is simply the BEST. Perfect for entertaining, holiday parties or gift giving! Make the day before for ultimate flavor...you'll be glad you did!! Click on "SHOW MORE" below for recipe...
CLASSIC HOLIDAY CHEESE BALL:
- 1 Tablespoon chives, copped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2-8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 jar dried beef (2.25 ounce jar)
- In a preheatd 350 degree oven add almonds and roast for 6-7 minutes. Cool completely.
- In mixing bowl blend together cream cheese and dried beef. Stir in chive.
- Form cheese mixture in a ball and roll in almonds until well coated.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
Tips: Keep served with favorite crackers.