WATERMELON - How to slice WATERMELON the right way
STOP slicing WATERMELON the wrong way!!! Deronda demonstrates how fast, easy, and convenient it is to cube WATERMELON the right way!! A perfect way to serve at a party or store in your refrigerator for a quick healthy WATERMELON snack!!
Any size of WATERMELON can be used for this slicing technique!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!
~~~~10 FACTS ABOUT WATERMELON~~~~
- WATERMELON CAN BE CLASSED AS BOTH A FRUIT AND A VEGETABLE!!
- Pink WATERMELON is a great source of antioxidant and lycopene. These powerful antioxidants travel through the body neutralizing free radicals.
- Watermelon contains beta-carotenen, which is transformed into vitamin A in the body.
- Watermelon is a good source of vitamin C, and contains decent amounts of potassium, copper, & vitamin B5.
- Watermelon has more lycopene then raw tomatoes.
- August 3rd is NATIONAL WATERMELON DAY!!
- By weight, a watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 92% water.
- There are more then 1200 varieties of watermelon.
- All parts of the watermelon can be eaten...even the rind.
- As of 2013, the Guinness World Record for heaviest watermelon is for on grown by Lloyd Bright in Arkansas, USA. The watermelon weighed in at 121.93kg (268.8 lb.).
ENJOY a new way to slice WATERMELON!!