PINEAPPLE | How to cut a whole fresh PINEAPPLE
Learn how to cut a whole PINEAPPLE!! This tropical fruit is classified as a superfood berry!! Loaded with many vitamins and nutrient!! Healthy for YOU!!
10 facts about PINEAPPLES you need to know...
- Pineapples are in season from March through July. Although, pineapples are available year round.
- Pineapples are considered a tropical berry. Yes, a BERRY!!
- 1/3 of all pineapples are produced in Hawaii.
- It take about 18-20 months for a pineapple to become ready for harvest.
- Once a pineapple is harvested, it don't continue to ripen.
- Pineapple is great for tenderizing meat, due to bromelain that breaks down proteins.
- The 1st ever recorded word "Pineapple" dates back to 1398.
- A pineapple is not a pine or an apple.
- Pineapples regenerate.
- A pineapple has no cholesterol, but is fortified with vitamins and minerals.
~~~ENJOY your freshly sliced healthy PINEAPPLE~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Pineapple, Fresh, Fresh pineapple, Pineapple dessert, fruit, tropical, Tropical fruit, yellow, how to cut up a pineapple, cubed, spears, eating fresh, vitamins, nutritional, nutritional fruit, superfoods, superfood, superfood pineapple, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, healthy fruits, no cholesterol fruit, fat free fruits, cholesterol free, Healthy, delicious, pineapple rings, clean food,