Twice Baked Potato with Egg on Top || Baked Potato Recipe || How to Make Egg Stuffed Potatoes
Welcome to Yummy Food & Fashion !!!
Baked stuffed potato with egg on top is that kind of dish few could refuse not to mention that is easy to make, healthy and so tasty. A perfect recipe for breakfast or brunch.
Makes 2 servings:
- 30gm cheese, grated
- 1large potatoes
- 2 small eggs
- coriander leaf
- 2 tsp garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Onion 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp oilr
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Scrub potatoes, pierce them with a fork and put them in the oven rack for 30-40 minutes until soft.
- In a large frying pan heat oil or butter over medium high heat. Saute the onion with garlic for about 5 minutes until soft.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle cut potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop the interior out of each leaving about 1/4 inch shell of potato flesh and skin. Add the scooped-out potato flesh, grated cheese, salt and pepper into the pan and stir well to combine.
- Place the potato shells on the baking sheet and feel them with the mixture. Press the mixture with a spoon so a whole is formed to make space for the eggs. Sprinkle chives on top and crack an egg on top of each stuffed potato.
- Cook at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes until the egg is set. The whites are set while the yolks are a bit runny. Enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
egg, Potato (Food), Food (TV Genre), Recipe (Website Category), potato recipes, twice baked potatoes, potato with egg on top, Breakfast (Type Of Dish), brunch, baked potato, baking, cooking, breakfast recipe, Baked Potato, Baked Potato Recipe, Potato Recipe, Baked, Ptatato, egg stuffed Potato, egg Stuff Baked Potato,