Potato and Brinjal
khana hungama channel
- 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh green coriander
- 1 small Round Brinjal cubed
- 3/4th tsp garam masala
- 2 Dried red chillies broken into 3-4 pieces each
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and ghee in a kadhai, drop in onion and Dried red chillies. Once onions are slightly brown, add tomatoes, some Salt and kashmiri Red chilli powder. Mix, cook for 30 secs then add potatoes, Brinjal and remaining Salt.
- Cook covered, in between stirring, and breaking Brinjal pieces by the spatula so they get somewhat mashed. Cook till potatoes are soft, then add garam masala and fresh coriander leaves. Cover and cook for another minute or two. Plate out, serve with paranthis or as a side Dish.
Enjoy your meal!