MASHED POTATOES Recipe - How to make creamy buttery MASHED POTATOES
MASHED POTATOES...these are the BEST!! Using Russet potatoes, butter, salt, pepper and whipping cream (the secret ingredient) will make you the MASTER of MASHED POTATOES...NO KIDDIN! Don't pass it up!! Click on "Show more" below for recipe...
ULTIMATE MASHED POTATOES:
- 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (more for flavoring, optional)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, set out of refrigerator 1 hour before using
- Fresh cool water to cover cubed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 6 medium size Russet Potatoes, peels, rinsed & cubed
- In 2-1/2 quart size pan add cubes potatoes & salt. Cover potatoes with fresh cool water. Bring potatoes to a boil over high-heat. Turn down to medium-heat, half way cover pan with lid, cook 20-25 minutes.
- Drain cooked potatoes in colindar, over medium bowl. Transfer drained potatoes to larger bowl. Immediately, add butter, whipping cream, cracked black pepper and additional salt (if desired).
- Whip potatoes with hand mixer, on high, for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or return mashed potatoes back to cooking pan, cover to keep warm over low heat....up to 15-20 minutes. Stir before serving.
Enjoy your meal!
Potatoes, Potato, How to make Mashed Potatoes, Mashed, Whipping Cream, Creamy, Butter, Food, Root, Mashed Potato (Food), Cooking, Kosher, Side Dish, Holidays, Holiday, Dinner, American, Favorite, Recipes, Recipe, Side, Whipped, Whipped Potato Recipes, Potato (Food), Vegetable (Food), Thanksgiving (Holiday), Easter (Holiday), Christmas (Holiday), Day, Ultimate,