Sweet Potato in jaggery syrup
khana hungama channel
- 1 tbsp Magaz (assorted seeds of sunflower, pumpkin, water melon etc)
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 75 gms Gud (Jaggery)
- 4 Shakarkandi (sweet potatoes)
- 5 - 6 Almonds crushed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 - 6 Cashew crushed
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Green cardamom pwd 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Boil and peeled sweet potatoes, dice into 1" pieces, meanwhile, crush dry fruits and seeds, keep aside.
- Crush jaggery, mix water, put on heat and make syrup which is neither thick, not too watery. Lower flame, add Elaichi powder, cinnamon powder, 1.5 tbsp grated coconut and half of the dry fruits and seeds. Cook further for a min
- Pour the syrup over the sweet potato pieces. Garnish on top with honey, remaining coconut, crushed dry fruits and seeds, serve hot, or cold
Enjoy your meal!