Semolina and Potato Pooris
khana hungama channel
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh green coriander finely chopped
- 2 medium sized potatoes washed, boiled, Peeled and grated
- 2 large green chillies finely chopped
- Oil to Deep Fry
- 1 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Carrom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Onion Seeds
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1/2 Cup Semolina
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Put Semolina in a bowl. Mix hot water in it. Cover and let it rest for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, add all other Ingredients except oil, and knead it like a dough. Pour a tsp of oil and knead a little more.
- Pour oil in a wok and let it get heated. Meanwhile, make small balls of the dough.
- Once oil gets heated, Brush oil on rolling pin and rolling surface. Roll the balls into thick Pooris and deep fry them till golden brown on both sides.
- Remove on kitchen paper, serve hot with pudina chutney and Tomato sauce.
Enjoy your meal!