khana hungama channel
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh green coriander finely chopped
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 4 medium sized potatoes washed, Peeled, grated and kept in cold water
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take grated potatoes out of the water and Squeeze out the moisture. Mix all Ingredients together and make a very thick batter.
- Brush oil on a Flat bottomed pan/ skillet, take a spoonful of batter, spread. Repeat to make 3-4 Fritters.
- Cover and cook till golden brown on one side. Turn upside down and cook the other side as well. Remove and serve hot with Mayonnaise and Tomato sauce.
Enjoy your meal!