TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS | LOW FAT FOOD | Simple to Make Recipe
TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS!! A low-fat food that's delicious & healthy, yet sure to keep you full & satisfied. Perfect food for these Spring and Summer seasons approaching. Recipe below...
TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS:
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (I use instant)
- pinch red crushed pepper
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 heads of Bibb Lettuce, separated & rinsed with cool fresh water
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, substitute with basil, mint, parsley, etc.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a 12-inch skillet, over medium-heat, add oil, ginger, and ground turkey. Brown turkey while crumbling down into small pieces. About 7 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, rice, salt, cumin, oregano, and pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. Stir. Add red bell pepper, water chestnuts, hoisin sauce. Stir until heated through.
- Serve turkey mixture on lettuce leafs with green onions, carrots, and cilantro. Roll and eat.
~~~ENJOY your TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS~~~
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe, Recipes, Video, Youtube, Channel, Tutorial, Demonstration, Food, Fall, Eating, Eat, Turkey, Turkey Recipe, Turkey Lettuce Wrap, Turkey Letture Wraps, Wraps, Lettuce Rolls, Summer Food, Spring Food, Low fat recipe, Low fat food, Simple, Easy, How to make Turkey Lettuce Wraps, Bell Pepper, Water Chestnuts, Cumin, Fresh Food, Clean Food, Ginger, Ground Turkey, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Lettuce, Bibb Lettuce, lettuce wraps recipe, lettuce wraps pf changs, lettuce wraps tasty, lettuce wraps vegan,