GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - How to make a GREEK PASTA SALAD Recipe
A simple yet delicious GREEK PASTA SALAD loaded with flavorful CHICKEN, FETA CHEESE, ROTINI PASTA, BLACK OLIVES, BELL PEPPERS and a tangy fresh dressing. Click on "Show more" below to get this recipe...
GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
In a large mixing bowl add...
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup black olive, cut in half
- 1 12-oz box Rotini pasta, cooked, until firm, according to pasta's box directions
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a small mixing bowl add red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper. Slowly pour oil into red wine mixture while whisking, vigorously, until all the oil is add.
- Pour red wine dressing over pasta mixture. Toss well.
- Cut fresh basil leaves into ribbons. Add to pasta and gently toss.
- Place into refrigerator, covered, for 15-30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Pasta Salad (Dish), How to make a Pasta Salad, How to make a Greek Pasta Salad, Greek Pasta, Chicken Pasta, How to make Chicken Paste, Cooking, Food, Greek Food, Chicken, Recipes, Recipe for Pasta Salad, Pasta Dish, Green Pasta Dish, How to make a Greek Pasta Dish, Greek Pasta Dish Recipe, How to make a Greek Chicken Pasta Salad, Greek Salad, How to make a Greek Dish, How to make Greek Food, Summer Dish, Winter Dish, Spring Dish, Fall Dish, Greek Food (Dish), Kitchen,