THANKSGIVING DAY STUFFING - How to make STUFFING | DRESSING Recipe
An American TRADITIONAL STUFFING, also know as DRESSING, is a must for your THANKSGIVING DAY table!! Fast, easy and simple to make...yet delicious to eat. Make one day in advance for a little less stress in the kitchen...YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly butter 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- 1 (12 oz) bag Cubed Bread
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, optional
- In a 4-quart sauce pan. over medium heat, add butter, onions and celery. Sauté for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth and seasoning. Stir. Heat until chicken broth is warm, but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Add package of bread cubes to heated chicken broth mixture. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporate.
- Add to prepared baking dish. Cover.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes uncovered.
TIPS: Make the day before. Cover and store in refrigerator. Remove stuffing/dressing 1 hour from refrigerator before warming in a 350 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.