THANKSGIVING DAY STUFFING - How to make STUFFING | DRESSING Recipe
An American TRADITIONAL STUFFING, also know as DRESSING, is a must for your THANKSGIVING DAY table!! Fast, easy and simple to make...yet delicious to eat. Make one day in advance for a little less stress in the kitchen...YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly butter 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- 1 (12 oz) bag Cubed Bread
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, optional
- In a 4-quart sauce pan. over medium heat, add butter, onions and celery. Sauté for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth and seasoning. Stir. Heat until chicken broth is warm, but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Add package of bread cubes to heated chicken broth mixture. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporate.
- Add to prepared baking dish. Cover.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes uncovered.
TIPS: Make the day before. Cover and store in refrigerator. Remove stuffing/dressing 1 hour from refrigerator before warming in a 350 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Stuffing (Dish), Thanksgiving (Holiday), Recipe (Website Category), Food (TV Genre), Kitchen, Eating, Recipe, Recipes, How to make dressing, How to make Stuffing, Stuffing, Dressing, Easy, Fast, Simple, Delicious, Cooking, Baking, Traditional, Classic, Bread, Christmas, Holiday, Holidays, Moist, Christmas (Holiday), Tutorial, Instructions, Demonstration, Video, Videos, Youtube, Google, Package,