Basic MEATBALLS - How to make MEATBALLS Recipe
A FAMILY FAVORITE...Homemade with the freshest ground chuck beef, parmentino cheese, Italian bread crumbs, eggs, minced garlic and chopped parsley makes these the BEST MEATBALLS!! Click on "Show more" below for recipe...
Basic Homemade Meatballs:
- 2 pound ground Chuck Beef
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs made from (day old) stale Italian or French Bread
- 2 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Parmentino cheese, freshly grated
- Using food processer...add stale bread to make bread crumbs. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl. Add ground beef, bread crumbs, 3/4 cup parmentino cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and parsley. Mix well. Hands work best.
- Slowly add water, 1/4 cup at a time, to meat mixture. Mix well between additions.
- Roll into 2" meatball...about 1/4 cup of meat mixture to make 1 meatball. Set aside.
- In 12" non-stick skillet, over medium-heat, add oil.
- Add meatballs to heated oil. Fry 3-4 minutes on opposite sides.
- Drain cooked meatballs on paper towels.
Sprinkle cooked meatballs with cheese & parsley if desired.
Makes 24 Meatballs
Serve with spaghetti, in a sandwich or eat solo!